Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthday dinner at Shady Oaks

Another year, another birthday!  This year we celebrated all week long because we had our wonderful friend in town, but on my actual birthday we celebrated with family at Shady Oaks.  I was thrilled because my Grandmother was able to be here for the joyous occasion. We had a great evening with excellent entertainment - my son, fabulous food, amazing company and great dessert. Thanks everyone for making this year so special!



Braxton loves everyone else's food more than his own... sounds like someone else I know!  

Here we all are watching Braxton do his animal impressions under the table.  So entertaining!  
I believe he was doing his best lion impression at this point in time.

Happy family... and really excited daddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers