Thursday, October 15, 2009

Recent fun pics...

So I apologize because I have been really bad about posting pictures... first our modem went out because of all the storms and then my camera went missing! So, anyways, here are some cute recent shots of "B".

My little fireman-monsterman!
Arrgrhh



I love this one of Brax... always having to check out Daddy!


Here is one of our favorite lunch spots... outside at Central Market.  On this special day, Braxton's Aunt Stacy bought him a chocolate chip cookie the size of his head - much to my dismay!  I might add he did eat the whole cookie, with a little bit of help from a few other friends.
And last but not least, here we are at Neiman Marcus after lunch with friends and the kids are posing it up on some beautiful art that they decided looked like a bench.  Too precious!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers