Sunday, March 28, 2010

Random recent fun pics...

I have been so tired lately with the end of my pregnancy approaching and as a direct result, my blogging has been bad - so sorry! Here are some recent cute pictures of what we have been up to, which is a little bit of this and a little bit of that! We have been enjoying this weather and our time outdoors, with the bubble gun, sidewalk chalk and just walks to the park! Braxton tells me all the time that I am his best friend and I am absolutely treasuring these last moments with just "the two of us":)
Look at the joy in those eyes...

He absolutely loves to run all over the back yard trying to catch the bubbles
Soccer man...
Mom, change my diaper on Dad's putting green!
Bubble fun at Emma's
Look at this one!
After dinner piano concert...
Gorgeous sunset
Sidewalk chalk extravaganza



Those eyes... such a sweetheart




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers