Monday, July 5, 2010

Braxton turns 3 years old!!!


Braxton turned 3 years old on Saturday, June 26th, the same day as his Aunt Shelley's wedding in Utah. We had a birthday celebration at the wedding reception where the band sang, "Happy Birthday" and brought out an ice cream cake for all the cousins to share. Then we had to have another small party back here that was all about B!
I can't believe that I have 2 children, first of all, and that one of them is 3 years old. I love my sweet boy so much and am always surprised by just how smart he is and how big of a heart he has. He is the biggest blessing to our lives and I cherish each day I have with him. I love you B!

Being loved on by his Mimi and Baba Rick...
Sweet Emma, Jules & Francesca
Love me some Emma...
Grandma Sybie...
Bounce house fun...


Maddon on the high dive!
Daddy taking B off the low and high diving boards...
Precious Colbie...

Fun in the shade...
Nana and Harper...
Cousin Haynes...
Beautiful Chloe...

Baba and Sister...
Sweet Blake...

Truck cake!

Playing...
Emma in B's cowboy chaps!
Presents!

OTHER BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION - in Utah...

Sweet Lilly bringing out the birthday cake after Scott's speech
Braxton loving every minute of the attention...




Party time...
Yummy...
Ice cream!
Thinking about sharing with my cousins...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers