Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

My birthday was also this past week and I dare not say how old I am... it is getting up there! My sweet grandmother came in town to celebrate and to see her adorable grandchildren and on this specific night Miss Harper was Chucky & Sleeping Beauty. She had been to the doctor earlier in the day for her 4 month check up (I know - 4 months!) and was not a happy camper after receiving her 4 vaccinations. So, luckily for us, after Chucky made an appearance, she fell fast asleep, only to be woken up at the end of the party to see her Nana.
My mom made a fabulous dinner and all the family was there to celebrate - thanks everyone for a wonderful birthday celebration:)
Yummy J Rae cupcakes...
Braxton eagerly wanting to blow out the candles... which he did!
Here Braxton is showing Nana how to "cut" a cow while riding a horse - their specialty.
Here is where the horse separates the cow from it's herd...
And here my sweet boy is helping me open presents...
And checking out the awesome earrings Uncle Alex & Aunt Britt gave me! Thanks guys;)

Sleeping beauty...
The girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers