Sunday, February 20, 2011

My little ballerina...

Time is flying by so fast here at our house and I am extremely behind on my blogging. It seems as though I won't sit down to write because I am too overwhelmed from all of my pictures and stories to tell. Here goes one bite at a time... yummy Elephant.
We have been busy with hosted events, snow days, Valentine's parties, trips, illnesses, luncheons, to who-knows-what else... it seems as though we just cannot slow down. I know this holds true for all families of 2+ kids and today I finally had a chance to play with Harper for a few solid hours uninterrupted... here are some cute pictures from our girly playtime:) I haven't put a tutu on her because she hasn't begun to walk... but she is close and who says you have to walk to wear a tutu?
Wait until you see what my Mom brought her back from Hawaii... stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers