Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Harper and roses...

I cannot believe that Harper is already 1 month old! Here are some cute pictures of her over at Mimi's house for the first time last week. Mimi pulled out her little play mat from when Braxton was a baby and Harper loved it. She is so much more aware and it is so fun to watch her discover and notice new things!


And here are some pictures of the gorgeous Rose Garden out at Scott's family's farm. A class of students from Texas A&M students are working on a project to see what kind of roses can grow in this soil and climate, etc. We went out there for dinner the other night and I had to take some pictures because I would love this at my house and it just makes me smile... look at all those beautiful colored roses! These pictures don't really do it justice:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers