Saturday, May 1, 2010

Harper's hospital pics...

Well, I'm a little behind on my blogging because I have a newborn and I'm a little reluctant to post these pictures anyways, but for documentation sake - here they are. We were completely surrounded by love the day of Harper's delivery, Wednesday, April 14th with sweet friends and family and Braxton loved having everyone there to celebrate his sister's arrival. For scrapbooking purposes, 2 funny things: One, Braxton calls the hospital the "hos-tipple" which we go along with :)! and second, he says Baby Harper "popped out through Mommy's bellybutton" -- two cute things I want to remember! The nurse started the pitocin around 6:00 am and sweet baby Harper arrived at 9:42 am - a very fast delivery. I have the best doctor, who is also a family friend, Dr. Read and he was a god-send the whole pregnancy. Thank you!







1 comment:

  1. Why were you reluctant to post those pictures? You look amazing - as always! Your family is GORGEOUS! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers