Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas, part II

Christmas, part II, at my Mom & Dad's house.
After blowing through every battery and toy at our house 10x, we decided we had enough and it was time to venture out & over to Mimi & Baba Rick's house to see what all they had to offer (after all - Uncle Alex was there to play)! All of my mom's family was staying at their house and they had all sorts of goodies, big and small, to share... so we had a huge feast and opened boo-koo's of presents galore and just had a grand 'ole time.
Then later we went out to the other grandparent's and did the SAME thing! What an amazing Christmas... of course, I forgot my camera for the 2nd go 'round. I did get a few pics on my phone - which haven't been uploaded yet. So, more to come;)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers